There are changes for school aged children due to the NSW active kids program
So for returning players that are over the age of 18 the registration procedure for 2019 is the same as that for last year few years.
Firstly if you are registering a child that currently goes to school and you have not already claimed under the NSW active kids program, you must firstly get a registration number / code.
This can be done at https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/ and log-in if you already have an account or sign-up if you haven't
You will need to have your FFA Registration Number and your password which can be found via the FFA's MyFootballClub web site (Passwords can be emailed to you at your registration email address). Please read the details below for more detailed Overview and Instruction.
Registration for NSW Active kids program can be found at - https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/
Registrations will be made via FFA's MyFootballClub web site which can be accessed either through the St Ives FC web site or you can go directly to the FFAs website. You will immediately receive an email confirming your registration and will also receive a request to make your payment if you didn't use the credit card facilityoption at that time. Credit Card payments can now be made at time of registration on the myfootballclub website.
We encourage all registrations to be made as early as possible as team nominations are due in February. This is a national registration system and it is often slow, especially in peak times. This is not something the club can control and we recommend you get in early. Patience may be required if the system is slow!
If you need a hand, we will have a registration desk on Saturday 2nd February and Sunday 3rd February on the upper level at the St Ives Shopping Village. On those days you will be able to register and pay fees. We will have volunteers there ready for any questions that you may have or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend you register on line at home prior to these dates if possible.
Steps to Complete a 2019 Registration
If you need to register at NSW active kids please do so before you go any further.- https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/
1. You can go to the MyFootballClub website www.myfootballclub.com.au directly or you can click the link from St Ives FC Club's website.
2. Click on “Register Now” .
3. Select “Player Registration” near the bottom, left of the page.
4. If you are a new player to football (generally U6s but may be others) then select the 3rd option and follow the screens and prompts.
5. If you are a returning player and dont know your FFA Number select the 2nd option. Obtain the number then go back to the first option.
6. Select "Click here to proceed to the login pages".
7. Login using your FFA number and password.
8. Once logged in click the "Register" button.
9. Check your details and contact details
10. Ensure that the mandatory fields are completed (note that a photo should not be uploaded), Click the "Next" button.
11. Step 1 - If not already present, enter the club name "St Ives". (If no packages are available for selection then check the spelling of the club name. If all looks correct, blank out the club name and click the question mark.)
12. Step 2 - Select "Player"
13. Step 3 - Select the correct age group package for you. (You may be eligible for a number of age groups so please select carefully.)
14. Click the "Next" button at the bottom of the screen.
15. Read the terms & conditions and complete the check-boxes and click the "Next" button at the bottom of the screen.
Important to follow these steps if registering for school aged children.
16. Applying the Discount - NSW Active Kids Program
a. On the invoice screen you will see “the option to enter a voucher code for NSW ACTIVES KIDS”
b. Please enter a voucher code - this will be validated against name and DOB of the person being registered
c. If all is ok your invoice should be reduced by $100. You can now click on “Manual Payment at Club” to pay later or “Pay Online” to pay the remaining amount of your invoice via the Online Payment Facility.
d. If you have forgotten to enter the Voucher code, email it to email@example.com
Where do I go if I need help with this process? See below
17. Option 1 - By Credit Card - Click the link and make the payment on the website that is presented to you by my football club. (A small fee of 1.8% is added for the use of a credit card)
18. Option 2 - By EFT - use your online banking facility and transfer the fees to the clubs bank account.
(BSB: 633 000 ; Account Number: 159 196 120 ; Account Name : St Ives Soccer ; Description : Please ensure that you include the player's surname , initial and if possible their FFA Number.) There is NO additional fee for this or if you have PayId our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Option 3 - By Cash - On Registration Weekend. Sat/Sun 3rd/4th February at St Ives Shopping Centre.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration ?