In addition to the family discount, certain activities that support the club and help fellow members may attract some fee rebates:
* Newly qualified KDFRA referees who officiate at 3 or more senior games can receive a 50% rebate (in their second season only)
* All senior or junior player that becomes a qualified KSFRA referee will have there qualification fees reimbursed in full
* Coaching a Junior team ( U6 to U18) will receive a 50% rebate of fully paid up fees – provided they are otherwise not paid for coaching that team;
* All Age players assisting a Junior team Coach will receive an 20% rebate – provided they are otherwise not paid for coaching that team.
Some conditions apply:
* Rebates are provided at the end of the season to players who have paid in full prior to the first round.
* Coaching and Assistant Coaching rebates do not apply to players whose children are in the team that they coached;
* A maximum fee rebate applies per player equivalent to the total amount paid by the player at time of registration, and will be repaid at the end of the season.
* Requests for consideration for this rebate must be made to the secretary by the 15th May and are subject to final committee approval.
* Coaching and Assistant Coaching rebates will be based on those players attending at least 50% of the training sessions