Welcome to Warrimoo Hall
Warrimoo hall hire includes a number of facilites for users including:
- 5 Trestle tables
- 50 Chairs (more available upon request).
- 84 sqm of interior space.
- Access to 40 parking spaces including 2 disabled access spaces. Whilst parking is shared with other organisations and clubs, there is additional parking in the adjacent streets.
- Kitchen facilities including a cooking and refrigeration facilities.
- Audio Visual Facilities including a 70 inch TV and a microphone and speaker system.
- Two unisex toilets including 1 disabled toilet for exclusive use of the hirer.
Conditions of Hire
Please note that it is a condition of hire that the function room, toilets and surrounding area are cleaned by the hirer on completion of the hire.
- Gallery Item
Rates will be negotiated with each Community Group based on usage and requirements but will not exceed the recommended Council hourly rate for other halls. Daily and weekly rates are also available on request.
A $200.00 bond may be required for new hirers which will be refunded after your event once an inspection has been carried out ensuring that the hall has been cleaned and there is no damage to the buildings or grounds.
The hall is available for non-Football Club events from 9.00am until 9.30pm, seven days a week.
Yes, we can consider regular bookings on weeknights and are happy to discuss your needs for a permanent time slot – please email ua.mo1601064220c.lla1601064220btoof1601064220sevit1601064220s@ofn1601064220i1601064220 for more information.
No, if you wish to hire Warrimoo Oval you need to do this directly through Ku-ring-gai Council. The ground is not included in hire of the hall.
The kitchen is equipped with a 90 inch four burner electric cooktop/oven, a pie oven and a microwave. A fridge is available for use. There are two sinks with hot and cold water, a Zip water heater for tea and coffee and stainless steel benchtops. We also have limited preparation equipment such as knives, cutting boards etc.
A BBQ may also be available for hire, however hirers must provide their own gas bottle.
We do have some cups, saucers, glasses and other crockery/cutlery available for use. Please let us know your requirements and we will see if we can .
If you have any other questions or wish to make a booking please email ua.mo1601064220c.lla1601064220btoof1601064220sevit1601064220s@ofn1601064220i1601064220 .
Terms & Conditions
* Pricing reflects casual rates for hire, and may have additional charges for: peak hours, overnight stays and cleaning services. Permanent rates are available on request.