Under 6 and Under 7 grading is organised by Spring Soccer. Special measures are in place to address the issues of covid 19.
Special Measures as part of Covid 19 response
- Unwell officials, Players or spectators: No one should attend if they feel unwell.
- Identified Hotspots: Persons who have attended any of the reported case locations listed in NSW Health website, are excluded from participating. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- Referees: All referees undertake specific training on actions to address Covid including what to do when unwell, disinfecting equipment at half-time/full time, player mixing, use of bibs etc
- Information: Covid special measures available on web site from covid button and two covid marshals available at each location.
- Grounds: All grounds are hired from local council who have their own plans and have information displayed at each venue
- Social Distancing: All spectators should observe 1.5m social distancing.
- Fields 1: Social Distancing, there will be at least 8 metres between fields.
- Fields 2: Field markings will include indications for social distancing.
- Times: To minimise “crossover”, games will kick-off at the same time and there will be a 25 minute break between the end of each age group and kick-off of the next.
- Sharing Items: Please be aware of Covid risks from carpooling and mingling between households. Similarly, avoid sharing drink bottles, half-time refreshments like oranges etc
- Equipment: All equipment will be treated with a disinfectant spray prior to kick-off and at each break. All equipment shall be washed down with detergent at the end of each day if it is to be used again within less than 5 days.
- Equipment: All bibs etc when used are dropped in the bins provided and laundered before reuse.
- Disinfectant/Hand Sanitiser: Disinfectant will be available at each field. Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrances and other locations. Disinfectant and sanitiser is as provided by supplier “ready for use” and has not been diluted.
- Temperature Checks: Temperatures will be taken near ground entrances. This will apply for all players, parents, referees and others. Anyone with a temperature of 37.5 degrees will be asked to wait and take a second test after 5 minutes wait. If the second test is also above 37.5 degrees they will be required to leave.